How can I invest in LRCS?
Investing money in Little River Community School
LRCS is a private school and a not-for-profit 501(c)(3). Your investment is a tax-deductible donation to the full extent of the law.
Helping to finance LRCS keeps your donation dollars local, provides for the children of our communities, and helps to strengthen the North Country.
1. Tuition Assistance Fund: LRCS seeks to provide tuition assistance to students and families in need. Funds raised through this campaign will be used to provide annual tuition aid. The goal is to raise $8,000 annually for immediate tuition assistance needs.
2. Endowment Fund: The long range goal is to raise an additional $120,000 for the endowment fund. LRCS's endowment was started through a $20,000 grant from the Sweetgrass Foundation and a matching fund raised by Little River School. The earnings from the endowment are dedicated to tuition assistance. The school's ultimate goal is for the endowment's yearly interest to provide a sustainable tuition assistance fund.
3. General Operating Budget: Donating to our general operating budget is a way to supply the day to day needs of our children's education. This money is used for special projects, books, curriculum materials, educational field trips, and teacher trainings.
4. Sponsor an LRCS Child: Do you know a friend or family member whose child could benefit from the personalized education at LRCS? You can help this child become the best they can be by assisting the family with monthly tuition payments. We can help you to connect to a family in need.
5. Donations as gifts for family and friends at holiday times, birthdays, anniversaries... What a great way to honor a loved one.
6. Bequests: Make a donation to LRCS in your legal will.